Our Commitment· Your information will not be shared, rented, or sold to any third party.· We use state-of-the-art security measures to protect your information from unauthorized users.· We give you the possibility to control the information that you shared with us (opt-out)Aliatis Fund is committed to processing data in accordance with its responsibilities under the GDPR.
1. Notice We will clearly inform you when information that personally identifies you ("personal information") is asked for and you will have the choice to provide it or not. Generally, this information is requested when you make application to subscribe to make an investment, subscribe to product updates, newsletters, or other online services.
2. Usage We use your personal information for the following purposes:· To provide you information that will allow you to use our services· To automatically customize your documents with your information· To alert you of software upgrades, updates, or other services from Aliatis Fund. We collect your email when you provide personal and contact data in order to send you informational communications about the Fund. We may also collect your name, language, currency, operating system, document searched and country information for a better experience with Aliatis Fund products. We also use our clients’ email to notify of the release of updated versions of the funds key documents, new investments, or changes in key personnel.
3. Consent When you provide your personal information, you consent that it can be used for the above purposes and that Aliatis Fund is an authorized holder of such information. If you choose not to register or provide personal information, you can still use our website, but you will not be able to receive additional services or access certain areas that require registration.
4. Access to your information You are entitled to review the personal information you have provided us and ensure that it is accurate and current at all times. To review or update this information simply request that we send you this information.
5. Security of information Aliatis Fund is strongly committed to protecting your information and ensuring that your choices are honoured.
6. Retention of information We retain information as long as it is necessary to provide the services requested by you and others, subject to any legal obligations to further retain such information.
7. EU and EEA Users’ Rights If you are habitually located in the European Union or European Economic Area, you have the right to access, rectify, download or erase your information, as well as the right to restrict and object to certain processing of your information.
8. What we do with the Information you share Your information is never shared outside the company without your permission.
9. How to opt-out We provide users with the opportunity to opt-out from receiving updates on our products, newsletters, and other communications from us. You can opt-out by clicking on the link provided in our electronic mailings or by contacting us at the address at the bottom of this page.
12. Enforcement of policy If for some reason you believe Aliatis Fund has not adhered to these principles, please notify us and we will do our best to promptly make corrections.
For information about how to contact Aliatis Fund please visit our contact page.